View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 01:21 PM   #147
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
i like the idea of keeping your challenge if you get the call correct.

Also after the end of game i didn't realize what happened. Luka had the game ball and Bev slapped it out and then wanted to shake? lol. game's over man go home. I think Luka did well to walk away and obviously game's over but otherwise that's just stupid
buh bye

when they play again, yes please put Luka in the post with whoever they want against him.
I despise Beverly, but I hate the refs more for allowing it. They let Beverly slap Luka multiple times, despite the rules forbidding taunting and "unnatural physical act towards an opponent"

If Luka responded with taunts or contact, he'd immediately be teched up because of his history/reputation.

The league is broken but Luka did what he could by not getting techs and mostly ignoring it. If he had gotten a tech or flagrant in a game this close, it easily could have cost us this game, but also one or more of our next 10 games if he got a suspension. Luka was put in a no-win situation and at least chose the option where he at least didn't cause the loss.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-22-2022 at 01:25 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote