View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 04:02 PM   #2014
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
So who is this Tu Holloway?
We released Famous for another PG?
Very strange, particularly with Williams coming back. We have Jenkins, Harris, Barea, Williams, and now Matthews coming back at the guard positions already. I really doubt that Rick is desperate for depth.

Only thing I can think is that we want him on our D-league team for Van Exel. Guys who sign with us and are waived get to avoid the D-league draft and go straight to the team. Perhaps Van Exel was hoping for Jenkins to fall to him, but now the Mavs want to keep Jenkins and now Van Exel needs another guard for his Legends roster.

Famous really showed me nothing. He won't really be missed. It was worth giving him a shot-- Miami got Whiteside, but Famous looks to be a guy who dominates in D-league but doesn't have what it takes to be in the NBA.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-22-2015 at 04:34 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote