View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 04:44 PM   #2017
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Parsons goes through first full practice
http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...e41175141.html

Quote:
LINCOLN, Neb. – The news he heard Wednesday was so comforting, Chandler Parsons could barley get to sleep.

Parsons had been rehabbing his right knee, the one which he had surgery on back on May 1. The Dallas Mavericks’ small forward had been patiently waiting for the day when the team’s medical staff gave him the OK to go through a full contact practice.

Parsons received that good news on Wednesday, and went through his first 5-on-5 practice in over five months on Thursday.

"I did everything (Thursday),’’ Parsons said after Thursday’s practice at American Airlines Center. "It’s my first day playing five-on-five contact in six months.

"I played a little bit of three-on-three (Wednesday) and I felt fine, no swelling, and no pain. (Today), besides being exhausted and tired, I felt fine.’’

Parsons may be feeling physically and mentally fine. But he won’t play Friday night at 7 in the Mavs’ final preseason game against the Chicago Bulls at Pinnacle Bank Arena.

"I would love to play, but I don’t think that’s happening. And, yeah, it’s no real point.

"I’m a little bit rusty. Obviously it’s going to take some time to get back 100 percent, like making reads and timing and everything like that, but it’s all very positive right now.’’

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...#storylink=cpy
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote