View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all
Default Now that Gortat´s not coming...

I see the excitement in the initial Gortat plan, but honestly, now that Orlando matched the offer, that gives us a REAL nice position in the market.

Money is already gone in the FA market, our roster rebuilt is well underways, and there´s still some guys out there who might be worth a look with our MLE or a share of it...

David Lee
Linas Kleiza
Lamar Odom (!?)
and even Andre Miller might be an interesting option (2 year deal with team option or partially guaranteed for the third?)

I´m not saying that I like the addition of any of those better than the Gortat, but honestly - you can still move Howard for Kaman and try to get something for Dampier if you REALLY want a change at the 5...