View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 04:41 PM   #7
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd see if the MLE to Odom would work.

At least they get to take LA down a notch while building up a little.

If they could do a MLE for Odom, and then do a JHo or Damp for that matter for Kaman (I know some don't like him, some do) -- then you move Matrix to the 2 and use Odom as a point forward.

Kidd, Matrix, Odom, Dirk, Kaman/Damp with Terry as the backup 1/2 -- Marion able to go 2/3/4 -- Odom the 3/4. Dirk the 4/5. They would still be very versatile.

I am guessing that Odom would put up more points that Gortat, but you would lose some defense, IMO. Camby/Chandler would be nice maybe instead of Kaman just to defend the rim. Who knows.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote