View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #37
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiZth View Post
http://www.realgm.com/src_checktrade...radeid=5726992
+ maybe cash/picks/one young France C

As much I love Roddy, this trade could really take us to the next level. Jrue Holiday would help us out with so many things. He can defend quick point guards and can play SG next to Kidd. He can even play back-up PG. And I really like the idea of him learning from Kidd and Terry. With him playing time as SG and PG, our 2nd unit would be quite nice scoring threat with:

PG: Holiday
SG: Terry
SF: Nocioni
PF: Marion
C: Haywood
Philly is not trading away Holiday. The goal of the franchise now is to build a team around Holiday and Turner. They can't do that by trading one of them away. Plus, Holiday has been pretty good for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
I wonder if Butler/Jones/No. 1 is enough to get Iguodala?
I highly doubt it. Philly wants young talent and draft picks for Iggy. The expiring contracts are just the icing on the cake. I don't think Dallas can offer enough, or at least offer a better package than other teams that can use Iggy's service can.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote