View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 02:10 PM   #19
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
something tells me they will consider it.

not just for one location obviously, but i think it could involve two seperate locations and broken down by conference only.

I can see them considering having a setup in Orlando for the EAST and Vegas for the west teams as a last resort before shutting down the season completely.
That's going to take time and last year Orlando took 200million dollars to run while the NBA absolutely bled money (some say they lost 40-50% of revenue while spending extra money on the hotels, testing, and courts). Even if the NBA does that, it means multiple venues, 400-500 million dollars and a break of at least 1-2 months.

That is, if players are even willing to. 60-65 games means a LONG bubble. I'd imagine a lot of players will just opt out of being locked in a hotel away from family and friends for 6 months.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote