View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 02:47 PM   #2
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

He is the best shot for the Republicans. He has probs but if he can skate around them and unite the Repub base, then he has a shot at Hills. They have dug up alot of dirt at the Univeresity Of TN on him and going thru some papers, he thought would probably never be checked or maybe just not thinking he would run for pres. He will have to take a stance on gay's and abortion and stop flip flopping on it.

If elected president, he would become the second president in U.S. history (after James Garfield) to belong to the Churches of Christ, a small, non-denominational Christian group.

I know that is not Baptist or Methodist but for some reason, some fear the word Catholic, why? I am not sure as i have no fears of anyones religion, nor do i think they should be judged on how they lead, if they are mormon, baptist, church of christ or catholic.

The Repub base must come out strong in the south. They won't for Rudy and they will for Thompson, no matter what dirt is dug up on him. The Independents and the i am not sure vote will win the next election. Who get's that vote? The Dems or the Rupubs? In a whole, both bases should come out and do their job and vote mainly their party line.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote