View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 01:03 AM   #21
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Beings you feel congress is going to get creamed next time i will make a prediction that the Democrats will pick up more seats in the senate and congress than the Republicans. Now, let's all remember this day forever in history. If the congress is liked by 3% of the American people and the Democrats pick up seats in the congress and senate, what does this tell the whole wide world about the other party?

I will remind you about this after the election. Flacolaco i feel is on to something. You just wait untill this election dude and you watch the anti neocon vote. You also watch this vice president Hillary picks and the three states that decides most all elections, Hillary will have a shot at sweeping all three with her vice president comparred to the gop.

We know how much this neocon administation is loved, respected, and i am guessing their approval ratting would be somewhere around 95% and throw Ashcroft and Rumsfield back in the mix and it could maybe be 100% approval ratting. Congress approved by 3%, so let's see if your land slide predictions is right or if Ms Janett and Robert Novak predictions are right.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote