View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 09:57 AM   #1326
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale4Saul2Red0 View Post
So much for being mature and having a life. Hell I almost feel like rooting for the Heat because this guy would probably kill himself if they lost the series. Obviously isn't getting any pussy. Obviously has no job. Obviously didn't go to college. Hope you're getting paid to post on here buddy because if not what are you doing with your life? I've seen a lot of stuff in my day on forums but this is not only pathetic, it's sad. I feel sorry for this dude he obviously is seeking attention and friends. Don't pull the trigger buddy things will get better, and if not you can always live your life vicariously through an athlete.

BTW that license plate, birth certificate picture is creepy as hell. Who does that? Notice the 87 sticker on the license plate. Obviously the last time this loser has owned a vehicle. Have mercy on him guys, his life's so lame he needs this emotional bump.
well done.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote