View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #107
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I feel like you think offensive is the only aspect to basketball. Your view of Damp vs Gooden and the statement above certainly seem to support that idea.
Um no. My view on Damp vs Gooden has nothing to do with that so I really have no idea what you are talking about. lol, are you going to be on my ass on every one of my posts now?

I don't really know where you come up with the opinion that all I care about is offense. My dislike of Mcdyess last night didn't have much to do with his offensive game.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 11-19-2009 at 11:41 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote