View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 12:16 AM   #392
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I think the Mavs should push some chips in. If you could really get a lottery pick for DFS, you should do that deal, and package that pick with whatever salary Detroit is willing to take on for Jerami Grant. Maybe even add one of our own future firsts if it gets Olynyk too.

I'd love for the Mavs to mostly stand pat and get Nance and Dragic without giving up anything super significant, but I don't see it happening. I think we should make a real move for a capable PF.
Nance Jr. would be a great pickup. Another long wing defender with size and strength. Nance can also be a playmaker on the short roll, we don’t really have anyone who can do that currently. It would add another wrinkle to the playbook.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote