View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 12:04 PM   #29
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
I was disappointed yesterday when I thought the trade fell through for Nicolo Melli. Also I don't understand why the Pelicans made the trade. It does not save them any money. Can anyone clue me in? Mavs saved some money though and imho got players who they may actually play over guys that they have not.
Pelicans got cash and a second rounder. They are one of the teams that has lost major money this season so that 5mill helps.

The pick is not going to be good— late second most likely, but it’s also SOMETHING and Redick probably would have walked to Brooklyn for nothing so at least they get closer to the black and have a pick to show for it.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote