View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 09:36 PM   #18
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I don't mind the Mavs going after the "big fish." In fact, they'd be silly not to try. But it is kind of insane that they never seemed to have any kind of back-up plan.
I'm hoping signs point to them being serious about rebuilding now. Why else wouldn't they be interested in any of the obvious free agents?

I just think the FO tried to delay the inevitable. Losing always sucks, but I'd much rather watch young guys grow into NBA players versus watching another 30+ something squad grind it out night after night.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote