Thread: Texas/Arkansas
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2003, 02:05 PM   #1
Butterball

Butterball is on a distinguished road
Default Texas/Arkansas

I dont know bout y'all but I am excited as all get up to see this game tomorrow!

Things to look for as I see it:

1) Can we get it done on the ground? Is Benson gonna show up or is our backup QB gonna be our top rusher...again!?
2) Can we stop the run effectively?...This Cobbs kid looked tight and solid against Tulsa last week...we need to prove we can stop the run...(start building confidence for that lil game on Oct. 14th...but lets not get ahead of ourselves)
3) Will Mock stamp out the burgeoning QB debate that seems to be a driving force in the soul of every Texas football season (save last yr)...
4) Will Roy Williams continue his streak of 100+ yd games...and will he block a punt!!!????(How sweet would it be to see all 6-4, 200lbs+ of that hoss block 2 Arkansas punts...perhaps even gettin 6pts in return!!!!)
5) Will Chance Mock be able to find our other receivers over Arkansas's fantastic secondary...but heck...all he has to do is put up in the vicinity of Williams...the others will require more accuracy!
6) Can we come out firing on all cannons???...will we come out with that fire that is too often missing from our usual starts???... Can Mack Brown fire us up enough to understand how important it is we exorcise that Cotton Bowl loss....or are we gonna come out blase for another mediocre 1st quarter....hopefully the sight of Houston Nutt walkin outta the cotton bowl doin an upside down Hook'm will help fire up our boys!!!!!

I cant wait.....Hook'em

would anything be worse than Parcells pulling an Al Roker, getting that stomach-stapling surgery, and looking like a skinny, mutated, shrunken version of himself? I don't think I could handle that emotionally. Some people should just be forced to remain overweight if it fits their persona. I would even make this a law. I feel very strongly about this
Butterball is offline   Reply With Quote