View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 09:39 AM   #9
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

So "the guy who will never win a grand slam on hardcourt, the guy who never wins when he´s got the chance to truly win something" just won the Australian Open in a five set nail biter against the oh so clutch Roger Federer. LOL. Some guys on this site eat major crow. And I´m not talking about you Alby.

It was a great match, but last years Wimbledon Final was even better. What a mental breakdown of Federer in the 5th again. He´s just not good under pressure. That´s five straight losses against Nadal now, and among those three major finals.

Nadal is the best player right now. He wins the mind game, and his play is improving every year.

Go Rafa

(By the way it´s possible that Nadal wins the Grand Slam this year if he stays healthy. He should win Roland Garros, he has a pretty good shot at Wimbledon, and if he get´s those I think he can also win the US Open. Of course it´s really tough and I´m not saying he will do it no matter what, but he has a shot).

Last edited by Fidel; 02-01-2009 at 09:52 AM.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote