View Single Post
Old 01-29-2002, 02:34 PM   #13
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

weird, cause this board seemed to be just fine more than a week or so ago, before the "motor" showed up.

hey thanks, mavinator. nice to see i'm respected. to tell the truth, i enjoy posting here. there's a good core group of posters, and it seems like we're getting new quality ones every day (with a few bad apples, of course). i also think pretty much everyone here has a good sense of humor. i would hate to read boring posts time after time. evilmav, mavinator, and madape make me laugh on a consistent basis. oh, and i'm funny, too, of course.

and murph is indeed arrogant, but yeah, that's what makes him murph. and hate is such a strong word, murph. i don't hate you, you're just an ass. but i think you know that.

anyway, i think this is murph's way of telling him he loves us, that he would take the time to do all this. thanks, murph!