Thread: NBA Free Agency
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 03:05 AM   #68
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Jeff Teague to the T-Wolves... God, I probably have to start watching them this year. If they have problems making the playoffs with that kind of roster... Glad that Rondo is out of the league now, but this only makes Butler trade look even worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Why is Ujiri such a big name among front offices? Maybe I missed something, but he hasn't done much with Toronto and his Denver teams (I think that's where he was previously) never won shit either.
He has history with Raptors. Remember the deal that fleeced the Knicks when Melo was traded? He was behind that. He also got Iguodala for Afflalo and Al Harrington.

Oh yeah, he fleeced the Knicks when he joined Raptors also... Masai Ujiri traded Bargnani to the New York Knicks for Marcus Camby, Steve Novak, Quentin Richardson, a future first-round draft pick, and two future second-round picks He was even able to trade untradeable Rudy Gay.

He basically gets things done and who else is there for the Knicks to go after? Larry Bird who turned down Boston's picks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
That's a little surprising. I thought someone would offer him big money that GS wouldn't/couldn't match.
Someone may have offered him more money, but it is doubtful anyone went over 10 mil a year. Being in a guaranteed championship team may make someone take few dollars less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Spurs wayyyyy overpay for Patty Mills.
With CP3 and George Hill off the table, who is going to play for them? 12.5 a year is somewhat okay in my opinion for a guy that knows the system and in a situation where he may have to become a starter.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote