View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 03:35 PM   #516
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA-Mavs-Fan View Post
Well, i think Green and T Bey look like very promising 3&D guys. Green did well in limited minutes in the NBA during covid issues, and he was just starting to get comfortable on offense, but clearly was on a short leash. Obviously, its just G league, but give those guys an offseason, and I am guessing they should get some minutes. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing them get minutes when they return, as they look better than Burke, Powell, and JJ. But sadly, RC would rather crash and burn with vets, than play these guys. So, maybe Donnie needs a bit of credit for drafting these guys. Its early, but they seem to be doing well. Hopefully, we don't send them off in a trade for some over the hill vet and a bag of chips.
This is my fear as well. We trade them both with Johnson for a mummified Gallo or equivalent. I really hope we keep our rookies at least another year to get a longer look and see what we really have. I could see Green being a rotation guy next season and Bey getting spot minutes in a James Johnson sort of role.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote