View Single Post
Old 10-31-2023, 01:10 AM   #56
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Someone on r/mavericks pointed out that the Mavs are 3-0 for the first time 2004-2005. Hard to believe, but yeah, it's been damn year 20 years since the Mavs had a 3-0 start.

And on that note, god, I can't believe that was almost 20 years ago, because I remember that season vividly. First year without Nash, who then rips our heart out in the playoffs. The epic shootout where Dirk had 53 and T-Mac had 48, falling 0-2 to the Rockets in the first round, to then come back and win the series, blowing them out by 40 in game 7... All that seems like yesterday to me.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote