Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 05:44 PM   #120
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think there's a decent chance he could fall to 15-25 and a pick like that could be acquired for Bogut and other young talent (Anderson, Curry, etc.)
I think DFS and Brussino make Anderson very expendable which would make him a decent TDL or draft day piece to help acquire a late round pick.
Then package that pick with our 2nd to move up to grab a guy like Adebayo or another center if a decent one is available.

I think we should keep Curry though because he can become a great scorer off the bench and seems to still have some upside. I can see him being part of the long-term plan in the JET/VC/NVE role.

If we can address PG and Center in the first round we're in good shape going into next season. I'd be happy with Fultz or Ball. Fultz can fill up the stats but Ball has the potential to be the best play-making PG in the league early in his career which is one of the most critical pieces to have in a rebuild process.

Last edited by rimrocker; 12-21-2016 at 05:46 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote