View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 11:29 PM   #124
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Fair enough. That would seem to imply that they were certainly concerned about his future at the position at one point.

And it could also just be JD being nice.

I still think Ramirez's future in the bigs (if he even has one) is as a DH and maybe an occasional game at catcher to give the regular a rest.
Yeah I am giving you shit more for the sake of giving you shit than for thinking you are wrong. I do think the Rangers view him as a catching prospect but I wouldn't at all be surprised to see them eventually move him to 1B or have him DH, (assuming he both stays with the Rangers and assuming he can stay in the bigs). Either way I think we can both smile due to Taylor going down. That man is LOST at the plate.