View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 12:18 AM   #261
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
Honestly I don't know what it will take to fix this thing. I would say get rid of TO, but I was wanting to cut Williams at halftime today. Maybe we could tape TO's mouth shut.

I cannot stand the abomination that is Adam Jones.

I don't want Garrett. I don't want 2 more years of slightly above mediocre football before having to search for another coach. I want Cowher. That would put me on the right path to mending this broken heart of mine.

But I won't get it. Heck, I might not feel the same tomorrow. But this is really pathetic.

And screw you silk. Romo is still going to be the quarterback. So screw you.

Kill me.
Another get rid of T.O. dumb as* mess....That is downright stupid to think about trading T.O. You get rid of T.O. you just killed Whitten and Romo both at the same time...Do you not get it? Teams plan to stop T.O. which means Whitten and others get one on one coverage. You take away that, and teams get to pay more attention to them, and that means trouble.

Now, screw yourself, because T.O. will be the #1 option next year for the Cowboys...The #1 option GUARANTEED!!!!! Barber will be the #1 option at RB, and Felix will be the #1A option at #2..That means that Choice will be gone or used as trade bait, because he deserves to be an #2 in the NFL. He deserves playing time and I just dont see him getting any with our 1/2 RB combo...
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote