View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 04:59 PM   #14
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Thought this was somewhat related to the topic of the Lakers playing on national tv.

Ethan Strauss: Lakers CRUSHED the Clippers in local ratings last year. Less than half the wins, roughly twice the viewers
– via Twitter SherwoodStrauss
I picture Clippers fans as worse than Houston fans. At least with Houston fans, the only truly awful ones are the ones who hold deep hatred for the city of Dallas itself not just the Mavs(primarily because of the Cowboys). With the Clippers, they are finally winning games in the last 4 years. They have a franchise winning percent of less than 40% across 45 years and only 11 playoff appearances and 0 rings. To take it further if you took out the most recent 4 years and their pre-LA days then it's only 4 playoff appearances across 27 years. Take into the fact that they share time with Lakers, NBA royalty basically... I imagine the clips fans being absolutely awful right now with their team being relevant. Because I remember Texan fans cheering their asses off when they won a preseason game vs cowboys a few years back.... yes preseason... and the houston announcers were talking about some inner state trophy being passed to them for winning... So I'm scaling up when i consider how bad it must be right now listening to a die hard Clips fan since everything in LA is about the Lakers, whether they win or lose.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote