Thread: More Vecsey BS
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 01:30 PM   #12
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:More Vecsey BS

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
As for Najera, I think the Mavs would deal him for a reasonable skilled 7-footer.
I love what Eddie has brought to the table for the Mavs. For what he cost us, he's been a terrific bargain. But hell yes I'd trade him for a reasonably skilled 7-footer and I think the Mavs would be crazy not to.
and without a package of somekind, would be hard pressed to find one!
True, but I wouldn't object to giving up eddie to get a reasonably skilled 7-footer. In other words eddie's not the deal breaker. It's the CBA, the other team's reluctance to part with talent, or the other teams requirement for other talent from the Mavs that would be a deal breaker.