View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 03:00 PM   #12
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is it possible to change screen name/username?

I was thinking the same thing U2. I didn't make the MFFL connection but this is Max Power’s 5th post.

Quote:
I say kill the word association thread to start a new one. The one that's here is so long that it has to be tying up bandwidth. This and that are fun and should stay around. The good morning and good night could go away.

But I'm on board with U2 on this issue. Why are we so concerned with the number of bad threads? The lounge should be fun and a lot of those threads were fun. I personally don't find much use for the "your favorite music, book, or movie" threads but I don't think they should be banned. I hate it when politics are being argued here because of how poorly most people debate. Things are taken WAAAY too personally and the opinions are too charged to allow a different viewpoint to be voiced.
Sounds like someone in tuned with the board. I guess this explains it.