View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 04:08 PM   #11
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default RE:Which big man should the Mavs pursue in the offseason?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
I know its early but I want to talk about something different for awhile.

There are some big men who could really help the Mavs in the offseason and all of them will be available for the MLE or less.

Vlade Divac. I think he's got another couple of years in the tank if his minutes are managed properly.

Dale Davis. I like the attitude and the toughness. He's getting up there in years too but he is a good solid player.
Currently, Divac earns 12 mil and is on the last year of his contract. I doubt he leaves the Kings coz he has his little buddy named Peja over there and he's already very comfortable in his position. If Cuban can something out that is not financially damaging, that would be incredible.

Dale Davis currently earns 9 mil and is also on the last year of his contract. He'll need to take a pay cut to join the Mavs. 6'11 252 lbs. I'll take him