View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 03:09 AM   #4004
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
This season LeBron has potential to break the top 15 if he averages 30 ppg again and plays a full season. What sucks is that I have a feeling that the season after Dirk retires LBJ passes him. So Dirk won't enjoy the top 5 for long at all. LBJ could have an injury, or father time may catch him sooner than I expect it to... I will keep my fingers crossed that Dirk enjoys it for more than 1 season.

Lebron never missed more than 1-2 games a season because of injuries. Of course it can happen but he isnt exactly injury prone.

He already has 3 sons so father time isnt really a problem for him.

I dont think Dirk will crack the Top5. Top6 is possible.

If he plays a 19-20 PPG season he will crack the Top7 most likely and catch Shaq next year.

He wont stay in the top 5 for long anyway. Lebron and Durant will both make the Top5 at the End of their Careers and Anthony has a shot aswell if he keeps being the only guy in NY.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote