View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 10:10 AM   #4021
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
Think back to Dirk's first few seasons. Did you really think he was a superstar? I liked him, but I was really more of a Finley and Nash fan at the time. Dirk was one of the two tall white guys on the team, but he was the one I easily preferred among the two.

In Dirk's rookie season Shawn Bradley actually scored more points per game than he did, but that's simply because Dirk played fewer minutes. In his second season he was already a regular starter, and his numbers much resembled Chandler Parsons'. Dirk's were better though, and by his 3rd season he put up All-Star numbers.

Chandler Parsons has some improving to do, but it's possible here in Dallas. Let's show some love!
Dirk was a superstar by year three.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote