View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 04:51 PM   #4029
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I agree... I could make an argument for top-10 myself, but the general consensus around the internet seems to be that he's in the 15-25 range. Rick Carlisle thinks he's a top-12 player, for what it's worth.

I'm sure his legacy will strengthen in the minds of non-Mavs fans once he moves up from #10 to #6 on the All-Time Scoring list.
Does Dirk really get that much credit outside of Dallas? I don't really know. I feel like people still scoff at the notion of him being top 20. I know Bill Simmons was the first major sportswriter to call him top 20, and he took a bit flak for it.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote