View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 10:35 AM   #5
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: This so bugs me!

first i will start out by being crass:

Where the hell were these girls when I was in school?

next, i will reveal that I was joking, and take a serious approach to the subject:

This is really something that is increasingly easy to notice. Hell, just go to any mall in america. I am simply AMAZED at what I see girls wearing in public, and how they act. blame can certianly fall on the parents, but I can't imagine what the peer pressure to partake in stuff like this must be like. there was enough peer pressure (to partake in sexual activities) when i was in high school, but it can't be anywhere near what it is today (and even reaches to a much younger age). and that's from a guy's perspective.