View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 05:46 PM   #74
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
In all fairness to Roy he's not the only one sucking out there today.

But I don't get all the hype about Roy. He's brought a big bag of nothing all season. Hopefully it's one of those cases where Romo and him just need an offseason to develop some chemistry.
One the square in route they showed on replay, he did a sloppy route. On that pick...that was a screw up on both sides of the ball, more towards Romo.

When the trade went down, I said this is going to be a nice one long term, but short term (this year) it's not going to be good. There were injuries and etc they kept them from really getting into a rhythm with each other.