View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 05:52 PM   #79
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
One the square in route they showed on replay, he did a sloppy route. On that pick...that was a screw up on both sides of the ball, more towards Romo.

When the trade went down, I said this is going to be a nice one long term, but short term (this year) it's not going to be good. There were injuries and etc they kept them from really getting into a rhythm with each other.
That's what I'm thinking, but then again we just won't really know until next season. I do think that injury which has prevented him from practicing alot is contributing to the apparent lack of on-field chemisty. Because those two don't have any right now.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote