View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 10:59 PM   #66
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I actually posted a thread this season about trading for Westbrook

I mentioned despite his contract he could have played the same role the mavs were envisioning Wright and Richardson to play next to Luka accept Russ is 10xs the player of either one.

So many nights when this team lacked energy or didn't play hard. Refused to attack the rim or couldn't get out in transition. Russ fixes all those issues and he finally started clicking next to Beal.

I would have shipped out Richardson, Powell, Brunson and Kleber for Russ in a heart beat when his trade value was low around January and Febuary.

This team needs a pitbull type player like Russ.
Why would Washington have traded their All Star for a bunch of spare parts though? Just because his trade value was low?
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote