View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 04:17 AM   #39
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Im not too HIGH on this one. (pun intended)...I mean as BAD as JHO has been this season, And I use bad loosely, he still has averaged a better PPG 18.0, RPG 5.2, APG 1.7, SPG 0.6, and has a higher FG% than bargnani. If the guy is so great, why are they so eager to give him away, a former 1st round pick I might add. Now thats a rhetorical question because I know they are hoping change of scenery will help him out, and so are we. Plus we get a 7 lengthy SF/PF. But It is my belief that we need to get tougher and Bargnani doesnt add to that. Instead we are more prone to going towards that jump shooting clique we try to avoid all too often. Besides, If we passed on Garnett because of Howard, Doggone it we better stick the course and not give this kid away for scraps. I use scraps very loosely btw.

The good Ol days : Click

Last edited by quietsavant; 01-07-2009 at 04:33 AM.
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote