View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 05:02 PM   #1810
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesbrynt
what a victory for us! Turco was again fantastic. This guy really is great and I hope stars fans understand that, I feel often times like he has in the past gotten a raw deal from the media and in return average sports fans. He truly is a competitor and special to watch.
peterson, lundquist and eriksson played well in my opinion. Flaco, are you coming around on peterson yet?
The cross check by draper was chickenshit and helped me remember why I have had an odd hatred for him since like 97 or 98.
Redwings were definantly cheating the draws and seem to avoid any sort of repremand for the illegal things they do(kronwall leaving his feet for every hit).
I hope we can take things to a seventh game where anything could be possible. However win or lose, I believe that this run has re-energized the DFW area about hockey and their Stars.
-One post-season does not a good player make. I hope to see him back next season. I hope he continues to play at this high level. He's like...a Stu Barnes starter kit.

-That drives me so crazy. He does it in such a way that he commits himself to that kind of force and drive, such that he's going to leave his feet no matter what, and then manages to make contact before his feet actually leave the ice in most cases. It's pretty impressive, but it's a technicality the league needs to address somehow. He shouldn't be allowed to do that.

-Couldn't agree more.