View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 02:52 PM   #158
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
I can't get that link to work so I'm using gamecast. I think they could trick up gamecast a bit... like when Treanor got hit they could have a pulsating dot with %$$%% coming out of it, and when you have a player that is in a slump have an icon of an empty bag.... that would be fun.

I also use gamecast when I cant watch b/c I like the side bar that shows the plays and team stats....but on mlb.com their game cast is way more detailed..instead of dots you actually have figures....kinda too detailed that I cant even keep track of whats going on....try and lemme know what you think

Last edited by Mav Addict; 10-07-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Mav Addict is offline   Reply With Quote