Thread: finpooch
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2001, 12:31 PM   #8
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

hey you little b*tch, don't you ever talk down to me again. you're pretty toughand cocky over this message board, which goes to show me that you are a f'in p*ssy in real life. if you really want to get personal with me, just let me know you condescending pr*ck and we'll deal with it like men.

<< Text >>

hmm, i would view those remarks as threatening. i'm not ...umm, how can i say this tactfully, worried about any of the remarks above, but they were definitely written in a threatening manner.
thanks, i'd appreciate your support in dealing with mavericks issues in the future. truthfully, i know it's hard for you to admit that...well, maybe some of your capabilities may be lacking when it comes to analyzing Mavericks basketball. but please, no reason to imply physical violence upon someone else. This board is for discussion and debate, not hatred and violence. I do appreciate your apology. When issuing this apology, if you feel as though you need help with how to word it so that it is an effective apology, feel free to contact me.

have a great day
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote