View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 04:45 PM   #86
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Who attacked you? I bet you a a billion dollars I can find more than 20 people outside of dallas who agree. Now that I think of it though, I'll bet you anything you want I could find a whole lot more. Your argument to me was that I'm delusional. Why? Because I can show you proof that just about everyone I've met or know agreed the finals were favored in miami's direction? I don't think it was some under the table deal, I just think it was a nice hand shake from the commish to the refs who all hate Mark Cuban. So, why would they favor us in any calls? No big conspiracry....almost just a feeling that you get. Problem is, lots of people got the same feeling. Saying everyone is delusional...back it up then.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote