View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 05:11 PM   #98
TheDiggler

TheDiggler is infamous around these partsTheDiggler is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
You still think this is about the finals, don't you?

No, dumbass. It's about you labeling everyone on the forum without even reading their posts. It's about you and your extreme prejudice. It's about you thinking you're so intelligent and everyone else is so dumb when the truth is you're the one contradicting yourself every time you post.
And there it is....kettle calling the pot black.

Have you read all my post? Not that many....only 150 something. I have plenty to say, i just don't look at life with the same rose colored glasses. (lol..correction)I'll be your dumbass and moron or whatever else you want to call me. I'll be here at the end of the day giggling to myself knowing that there are basketball fans like you around with grand delusions of conspiracy and ginger bread crumbs dancing in their heads. You make my day. You are a professional supporter of a team that has never won anything significant and that might hurt you to read this....but the truth is the truth.

I'll say it again......I actually like the Mavs.(More so now that Avery is leading the charge) but I can't stand fans like You. I'm here on this board to make comments and talks about basketball.....don’t believe me? Read all my post. Call me a troll because I disagree...fine.

You envy what Rocket, Piston, Spurs and many other fans have........championship history.

BFA
Bidder Fans Anonymous

Last edited by TheDiggler; 02-19-2007 at 05:15 PM.
TheDiggler is offline   Reply With Quote