View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 05:18 PM   #101
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiggler
LoL...ironic. A bag of nothing. Nothing....nothing..... like no titles...mvps...banners..etc

That kind of nothing?

Diggler, its funny to see a FAN, someone who is sitting on his ass just like I am typing on a computer, try to take credit for the accomplishments of a professional sports team.

Actually, its just pathetic.

The empty bag is referring to your hopefully soon to be short lived posting history and the fact you really have nothing in your bag but a bunch of assanine troll comments.

And you can claim to the be the fan of the Yankees, the Red Wings, the Lakers and Manchester United for all I care.

It does absolutely nothing to take away from your absolute Spareness as a troll.

Edit: While we're at - take your superiority complex and shove it up your ass. I don't leave teams because they don't win championships. I don't suddenly become fans of ones that do. I grew up in East Texas where I learned that the benefit of being a fan is feeling the passion that comes along with being a LOYAL fan of your team NO MATTER WHAT. And if I live another 50 years and the Mavs don't win a championship, I will still gladly be a Proud Mavs Fan and not some Bandwagon Dipshit like yourself that latches on to whatever team is winning and spends his time trolling internet message boards and beating off to his own posts.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-19-2007 at 06:05 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote