View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 08:00 AM   #5
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Pictures here

http://stars.hockeyanalysis.com/

And I've got a bunch more I haven't even gone through yet.

And as far as Brunnstrom goes....yeah I wouldn't get too excited about that if Saturday and Sunday were any indication. He didn't do jack.
Flaco,

Great site and even better pics!!!

Where you there on Sunday for the scrimmage? I was, testing out the new camera...I figured there was nothing better than Stars hockey to break in the shutter!!!

I still need to download and crop to have the right selection of pics...then I need to find somewhere to download them to?

By the way, those of you going to any sports/concerts at the AAC...please tip the concession workers well!!! Many to most of them are doing some type of fundraiser for either school or sports activities. My wife and I will be working some events in hopes of raising funds not only to cover my sons team dues, but also trying to raise money for the team to help cover costs/expenses for players who might not be able to afford it.

I suppose I should post that somewhere on a Mavs thread.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote