View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 01:01 PM   #2030
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I'm just not into big budget action films anymore but for the amount of money they spent on that movie, bleh.

And I also don't really like Sam Worthington. He just can't act to save his life. I guess we're stuck with him though because he is also in Clash Of The Titans (which I'll admit looks pretty sweet).

I do like Sci Fi though and am not some cynic. I loved District 9 and thought Star Trek was at least decent (esp compared to Avatar). Terminator and Avatar though? Thumbs down.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote