View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 10:12 PM   #17
LordOfTheMavs

LordOfTheMavs is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Doc's Shots......Cowboys Season Opener vs. Atlanta

Excellent takes Doc.

I thought I was the only one to notice Rowdy (that stupid puke) digging at his butt. Really I wasn't looking at his azz, but it was right out there for all to see. Damn.

QCard sucked it up bad today. Some of his throws were good and when he gets on a roll, he looks like he can be effective. But, damn, when things are a little off and a play gets busted, this guy hits the panic button and the worst things happen. His decision making was pretty pathetic today and it cost us a very winnable game. You just cant do this in the NFL. At home of all things. You gotta have these wins or you end up 5-11 every year. Damn Quincy - your killing us. Now whatta we do?

THam was OK. Nothing special. He just doesn't seem to break off a long run. He doesn't seem very explosive through the holes. But I'll give him a little props today. Cason was golden today and even made some nice blocks. Richie Anderson did not impress me today. Even made a stuped penalty with an obvious hold that brought back a nice gain.

I have a hard time being objective with Galloway (2 #1's and injuries) but today he was greatness. Stepped up and led the team.

We gotta have Larry Allen at 100%. We are so, so much better with Larry. It is like night and day when he is in the game. Dude used to be a freaking stud, but now only shows flashes of his one time greatness. We need all you got Larry. His health will make or break this offense.

Overall, Falcons made the right half-time adjustments and Dallas didn't. Bill got outcoached. Once again stupid penalties and mistakes were to much to overcome. It cost us a game we should have won at home against a depleted team.

Same as it ever was.
LordOfTheMavs is offline   Reply With Quote