View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 10:40 AM   #24
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future
Default RE:7'5" 300 pound center possibly going to the Mavericks??

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsman
Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
I havent read anything on Pavel being a clumsy player, infact throughout most of what I have read on him the majority of the praise he receives is for the mobility and coordination he displays. Also, at being 18 years of age i doubt knee problems will arise in the near future..perhaps in the latter years of his career this may become more of a concern. Another thing, if you can show me some information to back up your opinion on the guy's vertical leap then I may be persuaded but until then I have a hard time believing it can be as bad as you claim it to be.
We just have to agree to disagree. You think he's great, because you read a lot about him and formed a second-hand opinion..
Fair enough, although dont get me wrong I never said he was great but his potential and upside are quite intriguing. It's a shame he's wasting time in Europe on the bench when he could be here training and becoming better. Nonetheless, I doubt we would take such a risk but it'll be interesting to see where this guy lands and what he becomes.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote