View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 02:10 PM   #4990
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewizard View Post
Yeah Fisher posted an article about it. I know Fish isn't the most reliable but he's usually good on these kinds of things.

https://247sports.com/nba/mavericks/...ays-122830481/

It's really looking like it's the close to the end for our dear old Dirk :/ 6 months of recovery for a minor ankle surgery and still having set backs and needing more time is not a great sign. Expect him to be in and out of the lineup this year. I don't know if I'm ready for this.
It's not a great sign BUT he may also thrive coming off of the bench... 20 minutes a game to come in and fill it up. I think he'll shoot 40% from 3 and be wildly efficient again this season.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote