View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 08:35 PM   #119
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default $400.00 per child Tax-relief Checks are in the Mail- Bush screws the working poor!!!!

i must agree with sturm on this one. the way that the word "gay" is used in this thread and in this forum in general could be and is insulting to some people.

other than as some means of justifying their actions, I have not seen the word "gay" used in any other manner other than one that would be possibly offensive.

Do I find it offensive? No, not really. However, I find little offensive other than stupid basketball opinions and blind Mavs homers. That's just about all that I'm offended by.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote