View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #2043
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I don't really want to get into a debate over every movie we disagree but I'll tell you what I saw....

**SEMI SPOILER***

I thought the way it was filmed, the plot, the lead character's mentality, and his actually physical being all went through a metamorphosis at the same time. It went from a typical pseudo documentary via BWP or Cloverfield and then turned into an exciting and emotional sci fi action film. Why not? I don't really get why people would be turned off by a movie that successfully altered itself entirely mid film. That means someone is trying to be creative, and I like that. You get the best of both worlds of a documentary and action film in an entirely original setting.
exactly!

Avatar is nothing like this, so I can understand why you don't like it or don't think it was up to par with D9. So I understand where you are coming from.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote