View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 03:05 AM   #11
TheSportyChannel
Banned

TheSportyChannel will become famous soon enoughTheSportyChannel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I really want this season to be over so everyone will get off Rick's case. He hasn't done a perfect job this season, that's for sure, but we could do SO MUCH worse. Aside from some beefs about guys like Justin, I think he has done the best he can with what he has. This roster is a mess.

And please, next time you're thinking of posting "I think Rick's trying to get himself fired", please consider deleting your account instead. He signed his extension after the season started... He knew what he was getting into, and quite frankly, this team is overachieving by virtue of being in the playoff hunt at all.
A team that is 3 games under 500 is Overachieving? LMAO. Only reason we are in the playoff race is because this is one of the worst years in a very long time for the Western Conference. Rick has cost us many games this season by not calling timeouts at the right time and playing players out of their position. He has also been resting players for no reason on a team that isn't even locked to make the playoffs. Does that even make sense? This is the same team that started 9-4 and now 3 games under 500. Those timeout mistakes earlier in the season by Rick alone might be the reason we miss the playoffs in the end by 1 or 2 games. No more praising Rick for his awful coaching this season.

Last edited by TheSportyChannel; 03-28-2016 at 03:14 AM.
TheSportyChannel is offline   Reply With Quote