View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 08:43 PM   #5
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
They won't know if Brunnstrom is worth the hype until all the way through pre-season...maybe not until Christmas.

That's too much of a gamble to counting be a roster spot for him for my money, but who knows what the two headed GM is thinking.

We don't have a lot of cap room to play with. The ball will get rolling once the finals are over, and the Stars can maybe get an answer from Stu and Norstrum and see what they want to do. Unless Norstrum wants to sign for like 2 million, then he's gonna be gone.

The biggest question for me this off-season isn't Hagman, who I'm considering to be gone. Let's face it, someone is going to pay him stupid money.

It's Boucher. Can his body hold up? He's under contract next year and we have to pay him 2.5 million.

Trevor Daley needs a contract, and that Jancevski kid in (what used to be) Iowa needs a deal as well. He played well in his only action (1 or 2 games?) this year and he'd be nice to have as a back up for the inevitable injuries.
I say you have to get rid of Boucher or Norstrum. I don't know what to make of Boucher's health due to he never got proper surgery until the end of the season. But if Norstrum accepts the paycut, I say you keep him.

Hagman is gone. And as much as I like the guy, good riddence. He gets so many oppurtunities to cash in a goal, especially in the playoffs, and never did. He can't finish. Unless he signs a low contract and learns how to put a puck in the net, bye bye.

Last edited by Caseman; 05-22-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote